Sunday 15 November 2015

32 week pregnancy update with baby number 2!!

Well, today I am 32 weeks pregnant with my second daughter. Can you actually believe it? I know I can't.
 
I'm now at that stage where everything is such hard work and takes twice the effort. I'm usually in bed by 9pm. I know, so rock'n'roll!!! And I struggle to walk more than 100 metres without being out of breath or needing a rest. So unfit hehe!



How far along: 32 weeks. 
Total weight gain so far: Thankfully, only 13lbs!
Maternity clothes: Of course!! I swear by topshops maternity jeans, and just living in Primark cardigans! 
Stretch marks: Funnily enough, no! I had an awful lot from being pregnant with my first daughter, Phoebe. And with this pregnancy they just have stayed the same? Strange really! 
Sleep: Sorry what is sleep??? Seriously, being pregnant definitely gets you ready for a newborn!! That and a snoring other half!! Hehe.
Best moment this week: Dave and I officially have bought everything we needed for this baby girls arrival. Yes, we are finally prepared and ready to welcome this littlest one into our family. Exciting!!!
Miss anything: SLEEP!!!!! And pate on toast haha! 
Movement: Thankfully this little lady is a proper little wriggly bum!! With my first daughter, Phoebe. I was actually induced as she had reduced movements towards the end due to a slight lack of oxygen through her cord. 
Cravings: Not really... Just crave sleep!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No not this week. Last week I had a funny turn towards cauliflower cheese!!  Strange.
Gender: If you haven't guessed, another little girl. Go team pink!! 
Labour signs: Thankfully, no!!
Belly button in or out: Inny! 
Wedding rings on or off: Off! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Oh it varies!!
Looking forward too: This week I'm looking forward to the pushchairs arrival!! Hehehe!

See you all next week for another pregnancy update!! 

Love
Sophie-Evelyn
Xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ALL THINGS MUM. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig