Thursday 12 November 2015

It's been a while....

Well, it certainly has been a while!! 

Let's just say I didn't have the best start at this blogging malarkey! 

A lot certainly has changed in the time I've been "away". 

Well, I say a lot. Really only one single thing has changed. And that is that I am very nearly a mother of 2! Can you actually believe it? January 2016, I am going to be a mother of two very special little girls. 

I'm currently on maternity leave, and I've promised myself I will use this time wisely, and really dedicate myself to building a good blog. Let's be honest, I've got a lot of spare time now!! 

So you will be hearing from me much more frequently from now. I've sat down and got myself a lot of inspiration to get started.
So let's see where this takes us... Eeek!

Love,

Sophie-Evelyn
Xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ALL THINGS MUM. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig